1. last 10 movies youve seen, at home or the cinema.
2. 5 favorite directors, past or present. FAVORITE, not best.
3. favorite film cliche (as in angle, framing, that whole mise en scene thing, action (a kiss, etc), gag)
4. 3 most overrated "classic" films. doesnt have to be gone with the wind, it can be... battleship potemkin! though im sure film-gods will send you to hell for that.
5. chaplin or keaton?!?!
6. favorite hitchock
7. have you seen any of satyajit ray's films?
8. maya deren - yay or nay?
9. more important - for the film to really be astounding, or for you to get emotionally involved? or does one force the other?
10. somebody gives you a projector and a beautifully pristine print of your choice. what movie do you get?!?!